Sunday, October 24, 2010

Welcome!

This is my first ever post in my brand new blog! I have been wanting to start blogging for a long time now but hesitated because "who really wants to read what I have to say?" I have gotten so much entertainment, insight, inspiration, and enjoyment out of reading a variety of blogs lately. I figured that many of those women had the same feelings that I felt when they first started so I decided to give this blogging this a whirl.
So... Love, Grace, and Gratitude. It took me days and days to come up with a name for this blog. I wanted a name that described what I hope to portray in my writing. I recently read a quote by Denis Waitley that struck a spark in my heart. "Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude." How humbling is that? I was inspired. You'll hear more from me about each of those things, hopefully very soon.
For now I have marked my spot, made my dent, left behind a fingerprint in this virtual blogging world. I have big plans for this place! More on that very soon too...

No comments:

Post a Comment