Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful Valentine's Day. I wish I was able to spend it with my Valentine but alas I am on duty today. He was such a sweetheart and brought me the most gorgeous bouquet of calla lilies in a pretty pink Valentine tin. They are stunning! I wish I could take a photo and post them but being at work I would have to use my phone and it wouldn't possibly show how beautiful they are. He also brought me a funny and cute card. He's such a wonderful person.

Last week I mailed off my apron swap package for Flirty Apron Swap's Cutie Pie swap. I heard from my partner Rita a few days ago and she was thrilled with what I put together for her. I was so excited to hear from her. Here is a sample of what I put together for her.

1 comment:

  1. It's very pretty! Pink and chocolate brown look so good together. What pattern did you use?

    ReplyDelete