Thursday, July 28, 2011

Life's A Beach!

After a super hot Forth of July holiday we decided to hit the coast for a little cooler weather and fun in the sun. Regan had a blast. I scored a huge basket of sand toys at CVS for less than $2 with discount, coupon, and rewards that I had saved from the week before which made for some serious fun in the sand. Regan loves fish and "fish stars" as she calls them so she was thrilled with the little sand molds. We spent a few hours on the beach before hitting up the cookie shop and heading home. We are still cleaning up sand in the car and I have a terrible tan line across my lower legs from wearing capris but overall a wonderful day.

I am officially married to the most wonderful husband and bestest daddy in all the land.





My handsome honey!






All natural exfoliant!


Had to put her in her swimsuit after she was knocked down and mowed over by a wave. I'm such a terrible mother that I was laughing so hard I could barely get up to go get her out of the water while she was screaming.

Why can't adults get away with having cute little ruffles on their bum?!?


All that sand was a chore to get out of her hair, especially since she hates getting her hair washed. The kid has no problem putting her head underwater in the pool but pour water over her head in the tub and she freaks her freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment